Effective 2018, there will be an interim process in place to purchase annual off-leash permits.
The interim system for purchasing permits will be done through our Active Communities system, the same system used for program registrations, gift card sales, and most other transactions with the Minneapolis Park & Recreation Board.
Options to Renew or Purchase
- Visit our Active Communities website
- Log in to the Active Communities site or create an account (top right of webpage)
- On the top menu bar, click on Passes
- On the list of passes, locate Annual Off-Leash Permit and select the option that applies to your request; click Add to Cart
- Follow prompts to enter the Minneapolis Pet License information (applicable only for Minneapolis residents), and then Proceed to Checkout
- Form of payment: All major credit cards accepted