The following policies apply at all Minneapolis Golf courses:
- All players must have a valid receipt. No walk-alongs or ride-alongs allowed.
- Each player must have their own set of clubs.
- No carry-on food, beverages, or coolers allowed, unless medically necessary.
- Shirt and shoes must be worn at all times.
- Keep pace with the group ahead. Play ready golf.
- Players must be 18 years or older to rent a golf cart.
- Players must be 16 years or older to drive a golf cart.
- Keep golf carts 30 feet from greens and tees. Observe the 90-degree rule at all times.
- Golfers with mobility impairments utilizing single rider golf cars as assistive mobility devices will be allowed to approach greens, fairways tees.
- Replace divots and repair all ball marks.
- Youth under the age of 6 are not permitted on the golf courses at any time.
- Youth ages 6 to 9 must be accompanied by an adult while on the golf courses.
- Be considerate of other golfers. Play with care and enjoy your round.
- Management reserves the right to regulate all play.
- Severe weather policy - players play at their own risk. We do not have a severe weather notification system.
- Rain checks are issued for:
- Rain and rain delays
- Lightning/severe weather warnings
- Medical emergencies
- Equipment malfunctions/failures
- Rain checks will be issued based on number of holes completed.
- Staff will inform and encourage the public as soon as lightning is spotted, thunder is heard or city warning sirens are heard:
- The 1st and 10th tees will close immediately. No players allowed on the golf course until the all clear is given.
- Golf staff will notify players on the golf course that lightning, thunder or severe weather is expected or has been reported or has been seen in the area and request players remove themselves from the golf course. Assistance to vacate the golf course will be provided to those players that request it or as directed by management. Notification/warning will occur starting on hole #18 and hole #9 and move backwards in numerical order through the 1st and 10th tee. For the safety of employees, only one notification/warning will be given to players on the golf course. Management will then remove all employees from the golf course and require them to seek shelter until the all clear is given.
- Players that choose to remain on the golf course and continue to play do so at their own risk.
- The all clear may only be given by golf course management staff or their designated appointee.
- Once the all clear is given, players will be allowed back on to the golf course and shall occupy the same position they had on the golf course prior leaving the golf course. The 1st and 10th tee will re-open and players may begin play. Play will begin based on scheduled tee times prior to the delay.
- Players that choose not to continue play will be given rain checks based on the Rain Check Policy above or other mutually agreed upon established League/Tournament Agreements.
USGA Golf Rules
The United States Golf Association (USGA) provides a variety of ways to learn the Rules of Golf. Visit the USGA website to view these resources: