1. Choose a Facility, Location and Date for your event. Please note that most facilities are permitted in 3 hour and 6 hour increments. Additional hours
are available at an additional charge.
2. Complete all sections of this Wedding Ceremony Permit Application (pages 3-4). This form is for informational purposes and is required to create an
accurate cost estimate. Completion of form does not constitute permission to use the Facility.
3. Submit your application by email, mail, delivery-in-person, or by facsimile to the Minneapolis Park & Recreation Board Customer Service. All
applications, proposed activities, and event features are subject to review and approval of the Park Board.
4. Payment is required to guarantee the reservation of the facility and varies depending on the facility being requested. You will be notified if the proposal
is not approved or the facility is not available.
5. Once payment is received, the Park Board will email, mail or fax a permit agreement and receipt to the Event Coordinator with further instructions
and contact information.