4900 S Minnehaha Drive
Minneapolis, MN 55417
Sunday 1:30-5:30 pm
Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day
Memorial Day, July 4th and Labor Day: 1:30-5:30 pm
Part of: Minnehaha Regional Park
The quaint Princess Depot, built in 1875 before the park was a park, was given by the Milwaukee Road railroad to the Minnesota Historical Society in 1964. In 2001, the depot was renovated with the help of the Minnesota Transportation Museum and is now operated as free museum.
Park history compiled and written by David C. Smith.