Parking permits can be purchased through the Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board’s (MPRB) Active Communities system. This is the same system used for program registrations, gift card sales, and most other transactions for MPRB activities.
To Purchase or Renew a Permit Online:
Note: License plate information is required at the time of purchase.
- Visit our Active Communities website
- Log in to the Active Communities site or create an account (top right of webpage)
- On the top menu bar, click on Passes
- On the list of passes, locate Annual Parking Permit and select the option that applies to your request; click Add to Cart
- Follow prompts to enter license plate information and then Proceed to Checkout
- Form of payment: All major credit cards accepted
To Purchase/Renew In Person, please visit the MPRB at its Headquarters, 2117 W River Road N, Minneapolis, MN, 55411
To purchase or renew over the phone, please call MPRB customer service at 612-230-6400 MPRB Customer Service department is available 8am-430pm, Mon-Fri, except standard government holidays.