If you are interested in a full-time, part-time, or seasonal position, you must complete an online application following the instructions below. If you are interested in our temporary job opportunities, please visit our Temporary Jobs page. Online applications are stored on a secure site. Only authorized MPRB employees have access to the information submitted.
Complete Your Online Application
- Click on the job you are interested in, and then click on APPLY.
- Read the job posting carefully and be sure to submit all required documentation.
- If this is the first time you are applying using our online job application, you will need to first create an account and select a Username and Password.
- After your account has been created, you can build an application by clicking on the “Build Job Application” link.
- Your application will be saved and can be used to apply for more than one job opening.
- You will also have the ability to attach documents to your application (cover letters, resumes, certifications, transcripts) as appropriate or required.
- For technical assistance, including password help, contact NEOGOV at 1-855-524-5627.
- Applications and any supporting documentation must be received by the closing date on the job posting. Please note that a cover letter and/or resume will not be considered a substitute for an application.
- Your application must clearly detail all relevant education and experience you possess. Do not write “See Resume” for job duties.
- Incomplete and/or late applications will not be considered.
- All notices regarding your application status will be sent to the email account associated with your application profile. Please be sure to check your SPAM folder so as not to miss important notifications from us.
Reasonable Accommodation Request
To request a reasonable accommodation for the job application or hiring process, please contact Human Resources at 612-230-6430 and indicate what assistance is needed.