Update #10Posted on 25 October, 2016
What’s Happened Since Update #9:
- Met Council Environmental Services has agreed to help with funding a portion of the west entry improvements. The amount of funding and the extent of work is still to be determined.
- The landscape contractor who installed the 750 native trees and shrubs has completed their warranty period and has replaced the plants that didn’t survive.
What’s Happening Now:
- Continuing the analysis of MPRB staff and public comments.
- Production of a preferred concept based on MPRB staff and public comments, and project goals
- Public Meeting #3
- August 10, 2016
- Location to be determined.
- Meeting Announcement – Includes Public #3 meeting agenda and location.