East Phillips Park in south Minneapolis: repair underground wiring to restore function for two pedestrian lights at the northwest corner of the park.
Interior lighting upgrades (gyms or lobbies) at the following recreation centers:
Exterior lighting upgrades (walkways, building soffits) at the following recreation centers:
- Bryant Square
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
This project includes replacements or repairs at five parks where lights are non-functioning or needed to improve safety, as well as upgrades for energy efficiency at various parks and the establishment of system-wide standards for lighting levels and light fixtures.
- Folwell Park: replace missing path lights, upgrade path lights to energy-efficient LED fixtures, and repair underground wiring
- Elliot Park: repair electrical feed to soccer field light
- Pearl Park: replace path lighting
- East Phillips Park: install path lighting where lighting previously existed
- Bryn Mawr Park: repair wiring for athletic field light
- Install energy-efficient LED lights; repair underground wiring in parks throughout the system