This project includes replacements or repairs at five parks where lights are non-functioning or needed to improve safety, as well as upgrades for energy efficiency at various parks and the establishment of system-wide standards for lighting levels and light fixtures.
- Folwell Park: replace missing path lights, upgrade path lights to energy-efficient LED fixtures, and repair underground wiring
- Elliot Park: repair electrical feed to soccer field light
- Pearl Park: replace path lighting
- East Phillips Park: install path lighting where lighting previously existed
- Bryn Mawr Park: repair wiring for athletic field light
- Install energy-efficient LED lights; repair underground wiring in parks throughout the system