You can register in three ways: online at ActiveNet, in person at any recreation center, or over the phone by calling MPRB Customer Service at 612-230-6400 or any recreation center during business hours.
Adult Sports Leagues Registration
Winter 2020: October 15 at 2:01 am
Spring/Summer 2020: February 18, 2020 at 2:01 am
Summer 2020: March 17, 2020 at 2:01 am
Fall 2020: June 16, 2020 at 2:01 am
Youth Sports Leagues & Activities Registration
Winter/Spring 2020: October 23 at 12 noon
Summer 2020: February 26 at 12 noon
Fall 2020: July 8 at 12 noon
Where to Register
Cancellations & Refunds
These procedures include all recreation center programs.
If the Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board (MPRB) cancels a program, all registration fees will be fully refunded.
- Programs may be canceled due to low enrollment.
- If a program is canceled, every attempt will be made to give registrants at least 48 hours’ notice.
- Refunds will be offered for registrant conflicts that are due to schedule changes initiated by the MPRB
Refunds due to customer cancellation will be as follows:
In lieu of reduced refunds or administrative fees charges, 100% of the registration fee can be added on your account for future registration fees.
- Cancellation of more than 15 business days before the start of the program: a full refund minus a $5 administrative fee.
- Cancellation of 8 to 15 business days before the start of the program: a 50% refund.
- No refund will be given for cancellations 7 or less business days prior to the start of the program.
- If a cancellation is due to a medical reason or other family circumstance, it can be reviewed by the full-time staff on a case-by-case basis.
- Refunds can only be made by a full-time certified staff.
- Fees for transfers from one MPRB program to another will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and may be allowed without a penalty.
- If a program is canceled due to weather, refunds may be made on a case-by-case basis
**Absolutely no refunds will be given for participant no-shows**
Digital Activity Guides
Lower South Activity Guide (Central, Corcoran, Keewaydin, Lake Hiawatha, McRae, Morris, Nokomis, Pearl, Powderhorn, Phelps, Sibley)
North Activity Guide (Creekview, Farview, Folwell, Harrison, Loring, North Commons, Webber)
Northeast/Southeast Activity Guide (Audubon, Bottineau, Logan, Luxton, Northeast, Van Cleve, Waite, Windom Northeast)
Southwest Activity Guide (Armatage, Bryant Square, Fuller, Kenny, Kenwood, Linden Hills, Lyndale Farmstead, Lynnhurst, Painter, Pershing, Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., Whittier, Windom South)
Upper South Activity Guide (Brackett, Coyle, East Phillips, Elliot, Hiawatha School, Longfellow, Matthews, Peavey, Phillips, Stewart)