You can register in three ways: online at ActiveNet, in person at any recreation center, or over the phone by calling MPRB Customer Service at 612-230-6400 or any recreation center during business hours.
Adult Sports Leagues Registration
Fall 2019: June 18 at 2:01 am
Winter 2020: October 15 at 2:01 am
Spring/Summer 2020: February 18, 2020 at 2:01 am
Summer 2020: March 17, 2020 at 2:01 am
Fall 2020: June 16, 2020 at 2:01 am
Youth Sports Leagues & Activities Registration
Fall 2019: July 10 at 12 noon
Winter/Spring 2020: October 23 at 12 noon
Summer 2020: February 26 at 12 noon
Fall 2020: July 8 at 12 noon
Where to Register
Cancellations & Refunds
These procedures include all recreation center programs.
If the Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board (MPRB) cancels a program, all registration fees will be fully refunded.
- Programs may be canceled due to low enrollment.
- If a program is canceled, every attempt will be made to give registrants at least 48 hours’ notice.
- Refunds will be offered for registrant conflicts that are due to schedule changes initiated by the MPRB
Refunds due to customer cancellation will be as follows:
In lieu of reduced refunds or administrative fees charges, 100% of the registration fee can be added on your account for future registration fees.
- Cancellation of more than 15 business days before the start of the program: a full refund minus a $5 administrative fee.
- Cancellation of 8 to 15 business days before the start of the program: a 50% refund.
- No refund will be given for cancellations 7 or less business days prior to the start of the program.
- If a cancellation is due to a medical reason or other family circumstance, it can be reviewed by the full-time staff on a case-by-case basis.
- Refunds can only be made by a full-time certified staff.
- Fees for transfers from one MPRB program to another will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and may be allowed without a penalty.
- If a program is canceled due to weather, refunds may be made on a case-by-case basis
**Absolutely no refunds will be given for participant no-shows**
Digital Activity Guides
Upper South Brochure
Lower South Brochure