Recreation volunteers bring a wealth of skills, knowledge and experience that support MPRB programs and events. They help provide opportunities for people play, learn, and grow.
Youth Sports Coaching Opportunities
We need volunteer coaches for youth sports throughout the city for Youth Sports programs.
- Basketball: November-March, Ages 6-18
- Hockey: November-February, Ages 6-15
- Wrestling: December-March, Ages 6-13
- Gymnastics: March-May, Ages 9-14
Recreation Program and Event Opportunities
There are a variety of ways to get involved at our Recreation Centers and with events happening in the parks, citywide.
- For more information: Our Volunteer Handbook [PDF] provides an introduction to the Minneapolis Park System and includes volunteer-related policies, procedures and work rules.
- Application: All recurring/ongoing volunteers must complete a Volunteer Application online or as a printable PDF before they begin their volunteer duties
Do you have a skill that you would like to share? Tell us about it by filling out the Volunteer Application online or as a printable PDF.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 612-230-6493 for more information. Like us on Facebook.