Please complete all the requested information in the form below. A hard copy of the application can be downloaded here. For questions about the form, please contact:
Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board Attn: Aquatic Facility Permit 2117 W River Rd N. Minneapolis, MN 55411 Email: email@example.com Phone: 612-230-6400 Fax: 612-370-4993
If your application is approved, you will receive confirmation by email or phone.
- This permit application is for organized youth groups and requires approval.
- Upon arrival at the facility for your approved event, please check in with the manager or lifeguard on duty.
- All groups must be given an orientation to facility rules by a facility staff person before anyone will be allowed to swim. Facility rules must be followed by all group participants or this permit can be revoked.
- The applicant assumes full responsibility for the conduct of the group and for any damage to the facility property during the time the facility is being used under this agreement.
- The Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board reserves the right to cancel this permit.
- By completing this application, the applicant agrees that he/she has read any enclosed information, as well as the information on this application, and agrees to comply with all policies and procedures therein.