Several permits extended into spring/summerPosted on 28 February, 2017
Several City of Minneapolis stormwater pump station rehabilitation projects on parkland across Minneapolis have had their permits extended.
Three project rehabilitation completion dates have been extended until March 15, 2017. Restoration to parkland extended until June 15, 2017.
- Pump Station Project just north of Lynnhurst Park near Minnehaha Creek
- Pump Station Project DP08 along East Minnehaha Parkway between Portland Avenue S. and Park Avenue S.
- Pump Station Project DP09 at Lyndale Farmstead Park and Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board Operations Center. Work is concentrated at the stormwater holding pond.
Additional projects with extended completion dates:
- Pump Station Project at Phelps Park: Permit extended to Aug. 31, 2017. Restoration to the court is expected to commence fall 2017.
- Pump Station Project near Upton Avenue & 50th Street. Work will stop for now and restart tentatively planned in November. A temporary restoration permit may be required in the spring.
- Pump Station Project near Morgan Avenue & 52nd Street near Minnehaha Creek: Work will stop for now. Work may begin mid-to-late summer and continue in the fall. A temporary restoration permit will be required in the spring.
- Pump Station Project at Powderhorn Park: Proposed completion date: April 28, 2017.