112 Williams Ave. SE
Minneapolis, MN 55414
Crystal Passi/Chris DesRoches
Subscribe to Email Updates
Thank you for your patience during construction! Back to Project Page
Depending on weather we expect to tentatively open the playground in October. We greatly appreciate your patience throughout delays. Back to Project Page
We anticipate that the Luxton Playground construction will begin in August 2018 and should be completed in early October 2018. The work should not impede use of the pool which will be available once the season starts. The playground will be closed during construction. We greatly appreciate your patience during construction. The project concept was approved […]
- MPRB Board ‐ Community Engagement Plan (P&C)
- Send first mailer to neighbors and stakeholders.
- Add meetings to MPRB calendar.
- Issue news release & GovDelivery
- Pre‐Design (concept planning) begins by visiting site & defining the playground needs with community engagement, participation and review, create project charter, implement and continue to advance the community engagement plan, update contact lists, review ADA transition plan park needs, with outcome of validating scope, schedule and budget for the project.
- Gathering general preferences and priorities for improvements
- MPRB Board – Playground conceptual plan unveiled
- Public notice published for public hearing. Second mailer sent.
- MPRB Board ‐ Public Hearing
- MPRB Board ‐ Concept Approval
- Schematic design begins
- MPRB Board – Playground Contract Approval
- Finalize quotes with playground vendor
- Playground equipment removal and replacement of equipment (CONSTRUCTION)
- Playground certification inspection and substantial completion – Playground is open
- Final warranty period – closeout of project
There are currently no meetings scheduled. Check back or enter your email address above to subscribe and get notified of new meetings.