Village Parks is a free leadership program for Minneapolis teens.
- Build community through games and cultural activities.
- Explore the rich cultures and languages of Minneapolis.
- Mentor and inspire children.
- Dive into language learning.
- Examine what it means to be a courageous global citizen.
- Follow a “Park Pathway” working with children: Language and Culture, Nature or Social Justice.
- Receive a full scholarship to a summer language experience at Concordia Language Villages.
Teens meet each Tuesday from February 11 through June 2, 2020 from 6 to 8 pm.
Applicants must be 14 to 17 years old and a resident of Minneapolis.
Call 612-230-6400 for more information about Village Parks or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications to Village Parks must be submitted by January 17.
Download the 2020 Village Parks application here [PDF].