Date & Time
Sunday, September 15, 2019
Registration information coming soon.
- The ride officially begins at after a brief opening ceremony at 8 am; all riders must be on course by 8:45 am. We strongly encourage advanced/experienced riders to begin their ride at 8 am. Casual riders and families are encouraged wait to begin their ride until after 8:15 am.
- The Minneapolis Bike Tour is not a race, riders will not be timed and no awards will be given.
- Each participant is required to wear a helmet throughout the duration of the ride.
- Each participant must display the Bike Tour bike tag on their bike.
- For safety reasons, the use of headphones and cell phones on the route is prohibited.
- Please bring a water bottle.
- Please prepare for the weather.
- For the duration of the ride, slower riders should STAY TO THE RIGHT to avoid congestion for all.
- Please bring an ID (for safety purposes on the route) and cash with you for food and/or merchandise at the post-ride party.
- Please bring only what you need and can carry for the ride, as there will be no place to store your personal items during the ride.
- Please check your tire pressure, brakes, chain and wheels prior to arriving at the event. Mechanics will be available at each water stop.
Post-Ride After Party
Stick around after the ride to enjoy LIVE music, one FREE beer, available to participants 21+ (must show valid ID), food trucks, exhibitor booths, and Bike Tour merchandise for sale! (Cash ONLY for merchandise and beer) The Post-Ride Party is open from 10 am-3 pm, with last call for beer at 2:30 pm. All ages are welcome into the beer garden including family members and spectators. Participants who would like a drink must show their ID and wear a wristband.