Temporary Jobs at the Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board
Welcome to the Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board, one of the premier park systems in the United States. Its picturesque lakes, neighborhood parks, recreation centers and diversified programming have made the park system an important component of what makes Minneapolis a great place to live, play and work.
Temporary non-benefited jobs are posted below. Please follow the application instructions listed in the job description for the position(s) you are applying for.
Communications and Marketing
Return to Job Opportunities Home
The Way We Work
The Employees of the Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board . . .
- Work and accept responsibility to search for, create and execute new and innovative approaches to improve the performance of Park Board services and objectives.
- Assist external and internal customers to serve their needs and take responsibility for continuously improving customer service.
- Foster meaningful interaction among people through the exchange of information to produce understanding.
- Continuously develop and use effective strategies and interpersonal styles to engage and guide others toward the accomplishment of identified objectives and goals in the best interest of the Park Board and community.
- Consistently work toward the common good of the organization and encourage others to do the same.
- Conduct themselves at all times in a professionally appropriate and respectful manner.
- Apply the proper safety/security practices according to established protocols, guidelines and policies.
The Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.