Cleveland Park, located just north of Lowry Ave. N, is adjacent to the Lucy Craft Laney at Cleveland Park Community School.
Nearby parks include Jordan Park and Folwell Park, which offers youth programs and other activities.
Both the park and the elementary school that once stood nearby are named after Grover Cleveland, the only President of the United States to serve two non-consecutive terms in office.
Cleveland Park is one of several parks across the city to be developed in conjunction with the school board. First established in 1951, the park was redeveloped in 1993 to coincide with the addition of the new school.
Historical Profile: More information about this and other parks is included in Parks, Lakes, Trails and So Much More, a richly detailed account of the histories of Minneapolis’ renowned recreational system.
|Baseball Field|| ||
|Craft Room|| ||
|Meeting Rooms|| ||
|Restroom Facilities|| ||
|Tot Lot/Playground|| ||