Projects Open for Bidding
Projects open for bidding, RFQs and RFPs for the MPRB Planning division are available at this location.
Construction drawings and specifications for Park Board construction projects that are open for public bidding are available for viewing online via QuestCDN. Projects found online are only available for viewing. To print or download drawings, you must purchase plan sets from QuestCDN.
After bids are opened, bidding documents are no longer available online.
For questions about projects, contact the MPRB Planning and Project Management Department. For help viewing, downloading or purchasing drawings, contact www.QuestCDN.com.
- Powderhorn Park Path and Lighting Improvements - Bids opened on April 2nd. MPRB in the process of reviewing and awarding to valid low bidder.
- Sheridan Veterans Memorial - Rebid. Bid Opening on May 2. MPRB in the process of reviewing and awarding to valid low bidder.
- Brownie Lake Trail Improvements - Posted on Qwest.cdn on Tuesday April 23, 2013. Bid Opening on May 16. Addendum issued May 9.
- 2013 Court Rehabilitation - Posted on Qwest.cdn on Tuesday April 22, 2013. Bid Opening on May 14.
- Wood Gymnasium Floor at Coyle Center - Posted on Qwest.cdn on April 25, 2013. Bid Opening on May 15.
RFPs and RFQs
The MPRBís Planning Division is currently inviting responses to the following RFPs or RFQs:
Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr Park Playground RFP
Central Riverfront Request for Proposals
- Planning Consultant Services for the Central Mississippi Riverfront Regional Park Master Plan. MPRB seeks consulting services for the Central Mississippi Riverfront Regional Park Master Plan. This regional park planning process will be conducted over several months in 2013-2014.
- A companion RFP for separate design consulting services at the Water Works site has been issued by the Minneapolis Parks Foundation.