< Wedding Sites
|Lake Harriet Band Shell
Until further notice, the Lake Harriet Bandshell is unavailable for wedding Ceremonies.
To expand the image click on the desired photo in the slideshow.
Wedding Site Features
- Accessible for persons with disabilities
- Permanent seating on brick pavement
- Optional amplification rental from Approved Party Rental Vendor
- Easy access to Minnehaha Park from numerous highways and close to the airport
- Off-street pay parking for 377 vehicles
- Lake Harriet Band Shell is available to permit wedding ceremonies from:
- From May thru September
- 6:00-9:00 a.m.
- 9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- 12:00-3:00 p.m.
- 3:00-6:00 p.m.
- Click here for current rates.
Reservation and Payment
- Payment is due in full at the time of the reservation is made. Payment may be made by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, or American Express) over the phone or online. Payment may be made by cash, check, credit card in person at Minneapolis Park and Recreation Board Customer Service (2117 West River Road).
- No refunds. An option of a one-time-change is available (for a time or date that is available at the same location). This one-time-change is at an additional fee of $50.
About Lake Harriet
For more information email email@example.com or call Customer Service Monday-Friday 8 a.m.– 4:30 p.m. at 612-230-6400.